When I first heard about The Liebster Award I had no idea what it was about, let alone how it worked.I first read about it on Roberta Frey’s blog, which you can check it out HERE .As curious as I was, I decided to do a little research. In short, The Liebster Award is past on from one blogger to another, who have less than 200 followers, in order to promote and increase blog awareness.
I would first like to start of by saying a huge THANK YOU to Christine Borg (Beauty In Your Eyes) and Boho St. Queen (boho street queen) for nominating my blog. I’m still a beginner in the blogging world so this means a lot to me to be recognized by amazing bloggers like you both. My love for blogging has increased tremendously in the past month and I couldn’t be more grateful to be apart of it.
- Mention and thank the blog/blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions that have been conducted for you by the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate about 5-11 other new bloggers.
- Set 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Send a notification to the bloggers to let them that you’ve nominated them
NOTE: Since I got nominated by 2 blogs in one week, I’ve decided to divide the questions and answer 5 from each to make this fair.
From Boho St Queen:
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I would definitely live in Italy. I love how it portrays artistic elements of the world in variety forms, from exquisite photographs to unbelievable architectures.
- What is your favourite book to read and why? I don’t particularly have a favourite at this current moment but I absolutely love Romance. I’m just a hopeless romantic.
- How would your friends describe you? Talkative, goofy, bubbly and some how creative ( well, so they say).
- What does your perfect day look like? Going out with friends or family and exploring or trying new things.
- Who is your favourite celebrity? At this current moment, I’m obsessed with Eva Gutowski. I just love everything about her.
From Christine Borg:
- What’s your biggest fear? Snakes and needles. I just can’t stand them both. They just physically freak me out.
- What’s your favourite food? PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What type of genre of music do you listen to? I am not picky when it comes to music. As long as it sounds good to me, I’m all ears.
- Which of the four seasons do you like the most? Autumn. I love how the environment accentuates the different shades of brown along with gold, orange and yellow into the leaves.
- What’s your dream vacation? Travelling worldwide and seeing every part of the world.
Here are my questions:
- Tell us a little about your blog.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your favourite blogger?
- What do you love doing on your free time?
- Would you ever consider travelling to Cape Town, South Africa?
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- If you were given an opportunity to travel back in time, what year would that be? Why?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- What television show are you currently obsessed with?
I’m looking forward to reading your answers. For those reading this post, take the time to read or check out their blogs. Comment and show a little appreciation.